Simone has been a specialist consultant since 2003, and full-time fertility specialist since 2006. Simone also completed a Master of Reproductive Medicine in 2010. She has worked as an obstetric & gynaecological staff specialist in a range of public hospitals in rural and remote areas of Australia, as well as a number of private hospitals.
Simone’s focus is on providing a long-term practice that provides high quality, tailored, fertility solutions for her patients. In addition, she is one of only a handful of post-graduate qualified fertility specialists in Brisbane, meaning that patients reap the benefits of her extensive knowledge of fertility medicine.
Simone prides herself on effective and clear communications with patients, as patient understanding is a vital component in achieving a high quality, tailored fertility plan for individuals and their partners. To ensure this happens, Simone takes the time to explain the process in everyday language, making sure that you not only understand, but are fully aware of the fertility process.
Simone has a number of professional affiliations including:
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Member of the Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
- Member of the European Society for Reproductive Health and Endocrinology (ESHRE)
- Australian Medical Association
- National Australian Society of Specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists